Bhopal: There is news of fire in ICU of Jairogya Hospital in Gwalior district of Madhya Pradesh. In the grip of this fire, two patients have got scorched, who are undergoing treatment. The reason for the fire is being told to short circuit. The fire brigade reached the spot and got control of the fire.
According to the news, Super Specialty Jairogya Hospital of Gwalior is Corona Dedicated Hospital. In the afternoon, a fire broke out in the hospital due to short circuit, due to which many beds of ICU were also caught in this fire. Due to which 7 patients got caught in this fire. In a hurry, ICU patients were shifted to other wards by the hospital administration. Two patients have been scorched in this incident. Those who are undergoing treatment.
After getting information about the fire, the fire brigade vehicles reached the hospital premises and soon the fire was controlled. High officials of the district administration have also reached the spot. Due to fire in the hospital, there was an atmosphere of chaos. The situation is being told under control at the moment. After receiving information about the fire, Dean of Jairogya Medical College, Dr SN Iyengar and Hospital Superintendent Dr RKS Dhakad also reached the spot.